LA Series laminators are heat-assisted devices with a maximum temperature of 140˚F (60˚C). This heat assistance improves overlaminate film adhesion, particularly to surfaces printed with UV ink, and reduces the potential for silvering effect created by pressure sensitive overlaminates.
Laminating speeds of up to 295 linear inches per minute – or nearly five inches per second – means that the finishing can keep up with production and reduce bottlenecks.
This easy-to-use laminator includes all functions on one operation panel, with easy access to the pressure handle and foot pedal. Additionally, a take-up reel makes it easy for one person to control the entire process.
- One model available:
- LA-160W: 62.2” (1580 mm)
- Fast throughput speeds of up to 295 linear inches per minute
- Easy to use, with all functions on one operations panel
- Easy access to pressure handle and foot pedal
- Take-up reel makes it easy for one person to operate the entire process
- Designed for use with Mimaki Vision Laminate 310 (Gloss) film
- Type: Roll-based laminator
- Settable media width (max): 62.2” (1580 mm)
- Laminating speed (max): 295.27” (7500 mm) per minute
- Film thickness (max): 35 mm
- Core diameter (max): 3 inches
- Warming temperature (max): 140˚F (60˚C)
- Power consumption: 1800W or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 78.8” x 21.7” x 50.4” (2000 x 550 x 1280 mm)
- Weight: 452 lbs. (205 kg)