Insta 158 Auto Release Digi-Press 15" x 20"
The Insta 158 Digital Auto Release Digi-Press® offers one of the major benefits of an automatic machine - the auto-open feature - with the lightweight, ergonomic design of a manual clamshell heat press. The Insta 158 meets the demands of today’s busy retail environment and is also a practical solution to use as a pre- and post-curing agent for the expanding digital direct-to-garment marketplace. This digital clamshell heat press delivers consistent temperature and results all day long. (NEw Paragraph) Following in the tradition of Insta’s reputation for quality, the Insta 158 15x20 clamshell heat press maintains an ergonomic, compact style and boasts a time saving auto-release feature. Once the operator closes the machine, and the preset time has elapsed, the Insta 158 automatically opens. This allows the operator to maximize his or her time while the transfer is dwelling, without worrying about burning the substrate.
- Auto Open - with the use of a strategically placed electromagnet, the upper platen automatically releases at the end of the time cycle, without the use of an air compressor.
- Cast-In Heating Element - the tubular heating element is cast into the aluminum upper platen, heating the metal from within.
- Distribution of Pressure -the pressure source is strategically placed over the center of the upper platen and uses struts to drive pressure out to all corners.
- Integrated digital controller - controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) & auto-off.
- Space saving design
- 15” x 20” platen (38.1 x 50.8 cm)
- Worry free automatic open (no compressor needed!)
- One-piece ergonomic wrap-around handle assembly
- Made in USA
- Weight: 131 Lbs
- Electrical: 1750W / 14.6A / 120V
- Dimensions: 35.5"L x 25"W x 28.5"H
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 1 year warranty on parts
- 90 days on Labor from invoice date.
- This warranty will be effective only when Insta authorizes the original purchaser to return the product to the factory in Cerritos, freight prepaid