DK8 - 6" x 8" Label Clamshell Press
The DK8 label press is a 6x8 small platen heat press. This machine is very popular for label printing and small transfer & applique sealing.
If your image area is less than 8 inches, and you need to specifically isolate an area of a garment or bag, the tall pedestal on the DK8 allows for precise location of just the area needed to be pressed. Pockets, collars, socks, sleeves and similar areas are easy to press without flattening parts of the garment that should not be pressed. This saves the user from pressing very large areas of bulky items unnecessarily, as would happen on a standard T-Shirt press. The included interchangeable tables allow for isolation of the pressing area down to a mere 3x3 inches.
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- 6x8, 3x5, 3x3 Interchangeable tables included
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Weight: 65 Lbs
- Electrical: 600W / 5A / 110V
- Dimensions: 19"L x 12"W x 18"H
- (add $35 for 220V international)
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts